Currently id card making business is growing very fast. Schools, Colleges, Institutes, Offices everywhere id cards are used and these days plastic id card are used very much. This is why a new business has started where these institutions give a contract to id card professionals to make the id cards for them. However, to start sronge and keep on the good quality ID Card Workshop provide a professional and easy-to-use membership management and ID card software for businesses and organizations. With its built-in powerful multi-layer ID card designer, various templates and samples, ID Card Workshop enables you to create ID cards, employee badges, membership cards, loyalty cards, VIP cards or any other types of ID cards never been easier! And with the inbuilt membership management feature, which enables you to manage records, issue cards with just few clicks! Also, with the webcam capturing feature, 1D barcode (code 39) and 2D barcode(QR code) support, which enables you to build a complete member enrollment and card verification(with barcode scanner) system at low costs!
ID Card Workshop – a professional and easy-to-use membership management and ID card software for businesses and organizations. It provides a set of tools that enables users to design and print id cards, membership cards, visiting cards, employee badges or any other types of id cards never been easier!
Why ID Card Workshop software ?
- Professional ID Card Designing Feature , the multi-layer card designer enables you to insert images, texts, 1D barcodes, 2D barcodes, vector shapes, logos and arrange them as you like. It also built-in variety of templates to help you design your own ID cards
- Powerful Membership Management the membership management features of ID Card Workshop has three major parts: Enrolment, Records Manager and Records Seeker. Enrolment has a user-friendly interface that allows you easily input membership records and take picture on-site via webcam. Records Manager enables you to edit, delete or modify the specified records. Records Seeker helps you to find the specified records by searching, you can also use records seeker feature with barcode scanners for on-site card verification.
- Built-in Variety Of ID Card Size Templates
- Built-in most common sizes for ID card making: ID-1 (3.370 x 2.125 inches, as known as CR 80 or “credit card size”), ID-2 (4.134 x 2.913 inches),ID-3 (4.921 x 3.465 inches) and CR-100( 3.88 x 2.63 inches)
- Built-in Support For Webcams, Files, Digital Cameras And Scanners For Images Importing/Capturing Enables you to use webcams, digital cameras(Canon EOS series),files and scanners as image source to import/capture images while issuing photo id cards.
- Variety Of Database Supports Access 2000/2003/2007/2010/2013, Excel 2000/2003/2007/2010/2013 and SQL based databases for membership data storage.
- ID Card Printers And Consumer-grade Laser/Inkjet Printers Support : ID Card Workshop has two types of printing mode: ID card printer mode for ID card printers. Layout printing for laser and inkjet printers which supports Avery and Teslin ID card micro-perforated papers that enables you to make id cards without cropping even you are using a consumer-grade laser or inkjet printer.
- Magnetic Stripe Encoding : ID Card Workshop has built-in magnetic stripe encoding feature which developed under the standard of ISO/IEC 7811. This feature enables you to produce magnetic stripe cards with magnetic stripe supported ID card printers.
Making an id card design on computer is very tedious work and if one is designing id cards for an institution which have large quantity of id cards to be made for example a school with a large number of students takes a large time in designing the id cards in image editing or graphical software. An Id card software is used for this so to save the time of designing the id cards on computer.
To purchase this you can go to : http://www.idcardworkshop.com/purchase.html