We all know the Petronas Twin Towers and the name reminds us of the exotic of the food. But Malaysia is more than that, and we have collected here 10 things you don’t know about it.
1. The Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
2. Kuala Lumpur: the top Capital City of lightning
Kuala Lumpur has 200 days of Thunderstorm a year, while London has only 20 and New York 10.
3. The world’s highest suspension bridge
It is located in Mount Kinabalu, 3,600 meters above the sea level.
4. The world’s longest Insect
It was discovered in Sabah, named the Chan’s Megastick, and it is 14.1 inches long.
5. The biggest Cockroach infestation on the planet
It is located in Gomantog Cave in Sabah and is the biggest infestation of Cockroaches of the World.